Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Marc Jacobs Fall 2009



Valley Girl meet Trekie....


Trekie meet Valley Girl...



Oh Hey Barbarella...



Pretty
La la looovin' the puff sleeves, 
the tough ass biker chain, 
and the "SWOOSH"in her lady lovely locks! 
Who knew Grandma's old curtains with the fringe at the bottom would be such a hit this fall! 
I'm dope like that. Always ahead of the Linens and things. 
Anyway, I love it. This is def one of my fav looks...
"Swoosh!"
Get into it.
So hot right now. So hot! 

I wanna run through the fields of her tights with my hair flowing in the wind...
The black tights do it for me. 
If there wasn't black. 
It would be too Rachel Ashwell. (Shabby Chic) 
Why Hello, there Sister Miss Sunshine! 
I've been waiting for you! 
You make me happy when skies are grey! 
You'll never know dear how much I love you! 
Please Don't take my Muslim away?

Love the army green. 
I'm a fan of your fan. The hair, the dress...You feel me? 


Oh Oh Oh Oh Ooooo little China Girl!
I couldn't escape this feeling...with my little china girl...
I'm a mess without my little china girl! 
 I'm feeling the dress Loud as thunder!
I feel tragic like I'm.... Marc Jacobslow. When I look at my China girl in these Tights, Boots and flowy flower print dresses. I stumble in to town....
Oh Baby! You just shut your mouth...
She says's,"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
I love how the 80's somehow met this 2006 Poncho. I likey. 
I love this one! 
I would love to put this model in my pocket and carry her around with me all the time!!! Well at least til I'm sick of her.  
I wanna squeal like a little girl when I see this picture!!!
 I love everything about this...the twisted beehive, the blue, the shades, the zippers, the collar, the midnight satin skirt. I love everything about this girl! 
I love the Ocean.
So I adore this little sea urchin! 
I definitely wouldn't want to step on her. 
Ouch! 

Loooooove this look! 
I have been obsessed with Military Stuff since I was little. I blame it on my Pops for being a collector of it. He has brought me home oversized military Shit that I did and well... didn't want ever since I was little. It wasn't up until Around 7th grade... til' I was like Yeahhhh Dad...Keep em comin'! 
P/s I love my dad! 
He's the coolest!
 Anyway...Love Military mixed with ultra fem. Especially sleek like this. 
Nazi meets ultra glam. 
Even the Jews can't deny this one. 
Classy Grandma splash of Gwen Stefani...Lovin it. 
Love the peach and black. 
I am sooo feeling the gloves! 
What was that movie in the 70's with all the nuns? 
Yeah I'm thinking this is the modern day version? 
kinda hot...I don't know about the turban. 
The boots are Dope though! 


Captain Kirk's Galaxy Mistress. Only when they land on planet ZIphoralxJAcobs.


Dress is Fabulous!
 Sexy 80's Russian Prostitute?!
 I love all three.
I'm feelin' the different textures together. 
Rough TOUGH Diker Bitch meets Soft Sexy Lacy Romantic?
Love the fit of the Jacket. Super Sex. You know?
I love wearing scarves...Not feeling the dirty ol sweatshirt with the fucked up pony tail mixed with the fatty skirt. Yeah. I like the yellow that's about it. 
Me at work. 

And Now for the man of the...Blog? 
Marc "Mo Fo the Man" Jacobs! (crowd goes crazy)
Booo Ya that was some good shit Marc. You da man marc! You da Man~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment